Friday, February 5, 2010

Why Does It Say My Serial Code On Sims 3 World Adventures Is Invalid Sims 3 World Adventures Wont Register?

Sims 3 world adventures wont register? - why does it say my serial code on sims 3 world adventures is invalid

I bought The Sims 3 when it came out and did not register on the site to claim my points, I sent an e-mail to people sims and tidy. I have tried to register World Adventures and took all the points of my SIM card is set to 0. I am willing to pay for products at SIM haha, but I maintain my spare time with a value of £ 6, just trying to save it then said that some of my own site and that its
"The serial code you entered is not valid. Please enter a valid serial code and try again.
Has anyone else this problem?
I want people to new sims or someone has a solution?
thank you xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to send it again .. The only alternative is to buy Moree.

Post a Comment