Friday, February 19, 2010

Tdu Online Key Test Drive Unlimited Multiplayer Problem Please Helpp?

Test Drive Unlimited Multiplayer Problem please helpp? - tdu online key

I bought TDU have, mainly because I wanted to play online, I bought the game installed, key input, update, I did everything I said, but when I click on my account and try to associate me GameSpy combine take a minute and then connection: "Unable to connect to Test Drive server, please check your network status and try again" I tried everything, uninstall all open ports, DMZ, firewall, disable the Windows Firewall to separate router and directly to the modem in order to solve the search over the entire network the problem, so that different accounts GameSpy (9 Ones that) haha. ridiculous, I've tried to lay his hands before Atari, but I never replied. if anyone has had this problem and found a way to fix it please help me. This is very annoying, Ivehad the game about a week and still no connection to connect.

1 comment:

Sam said...

hmm this is strange, resets the modem, or they gamespr is a problem because the game is running through them, hate Gamespy.

I can not really offer much more than that, try contacting Gamespy.
I hope that helped ;-)

Post a Comment