Thursday, February 4, 2010

Burn From Physical Therapy Electrode What Do I Do? I Suffered A 3rd Degree Burn From Electrodes While In Therapy For A Workers Comp Injury.?

What do I do? I suffered a 3rd degree burn from electrodes while in therapy for a workers comp injury.? - burn from physical therapy electrode

Since the question of the model) a worker's injury (see above: 'S: same injury, a doctor, lawyer, of course I'm in physical therapy - the doctor. Part of the PT is to have something electrodes tingling / vibration placed in the neck. Then I felt a pain in the neck. I took my daughter to see and when I had my hair, she cries and says she looks like a cigarette, put it in the neck. I immediately took pictures and contact information to burn my lawyer (after applying cream). The lawyer said he had "no effect if it is infected and the scars and the needs of plastic surgery. There was so little about it. He did not even see with the photos. When I got back in the DR, and taught him what he said was used to manufacture electrodes for some time. It hurts like hell, and it seems even worse. infected in the street. I have no insurance and the hospital has charged me $ track for treatment. What should I do? Do I Atty new? Here are photos from her burning ()% 20photos http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/barbperez/burn

5 comments:

bgsexy73 said...

Get another lawyer ** for all parties to sue, including their former attorney! After filing a complaint with the State of a state where you live against his former attorney.

confused said...

Get a lawyer

oceanane... said...

Need a personal injury lawyer or a lawyer for medical malpractice. He will evaluate your case. The supplier must treat your wounds is truly free.

oceanane... said...

Need a personal injury lawyer or a lawyer for medical malpractice. He will evaluate your case. The supplier must treat your wounds is truly free.

Billy T said...

The doctor who is appointed to the procedure to treat a sunburn, if they think enough.By bad time for a day of hearing his neck fine.You should have a signed medical assessment approval. They have allowed the doctor for you to fill out the forms in the lobby of the doctors office.Read is given to you and how to read and deal with HIPA

Post a Comment