Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pyle Chopper Series 1400 Amp Pyle Chopper Series Pla-2200 1400 Watt 2ch Amp?

Pyle chopper series pla-2200 1400 watt 2ch amp? - pyle chopper series 1400 amp

ok my friend owed me money and he had no time, however, had a number of helicopters Pyle amp that I liked, and it has worked well and sounded sweet, but the dumb @ $ $ put in another car, but when he related field , then the 12V (not the activation key that you want to call them) but still the power, not 12v 2nd When he hit the amp with a screwdriver Chassy if it was installed and was the power of what I think fried b / c backups are good and he said he never Popeda (I have not talked to someone there, if he does not), so I took it as part of the money he owes me LED Home unscrew the bottom plate to son leg spin, but I could not be found, but which does not mean it? How / can I do? (I paid in full after I told him I could not use, and told me what I can fix it I love this amp) What is the remedy? It can go? How can I do?

1 comment:

kha0232 said...

Amp Pyle are unnecessary SUBS !!!!!! If I the user interface of the money from his friend. DUH !!!!!!!!! jeesh why it is so easy for people to imitation brands, such as. go with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quotation marks, but serious about your money.

Post a Comment