Sunday, January 17, 2010

Karen Marie Moning Who Has Read "To Tame A Highland Warrior" By Karen Marie Moning?

Who has read "To Tame A Highland Warrior" by Karen Marie Moning? - karen marie moning

Who are some favorites from UR? Mean a fathr Grimm and Jillian's is Gibraltar. It is soo fun, I love her charcter I love espeically on page 261st When Grimm Just Stand Back and Jillian is like Gribraltar

"Well, my idea of a man like a woman takes on women," he remarked with satisfaction. I could not stop the party just after the floor =). What do you think? No favorite scene? Parties?

1 comment:

Ashley C said...

Oh, my God ... I loved this part of the ... My favorite moment was when the uncle of the brothers Grimm have stayed in the room and continue to come at home and Jillian Grimm Jillian from his room.

hahaha ... Batch of rabbit corneal

Post a Comment